Sunday 18 January 2015

The Wolf You Feed


A book you can’t put down.



While I read this story on Wattpad, I missed reading the ending. I recently had the pleasure in finishing the beaut story in paperback form. My choice of reading novels.
The story follows the life of Tore and his struggles with life. We join him as he grows from a puppy love sick fool into a father who struggles to keep his family safe.

Angela has constructed an interesting very descriptive world of Lycans and shapeshifters following the saying of a Cherokee proverb.

There is a battle of two wolves inside us all. 

One is evil: it is anger, envy, greed, arrogance, jealousy, resentment, lies. 
The other is good: it is joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness, empathy, truth. 
The wolf that wins? 
The one you feed. 


The proverb really hit the nail on the head with her main character Tore. I admire how much research she put into the story, especially my favourite part of the book. The traditional Hopi wedding.


The intriguing story keeps you on the edge of your seat and wanting more. I have to admit. I was a little disappointed in the ending. I wanted to know more after the tragic story. That is why it is a series and I can’t wait to get a hold of the next book in whichever format!

You can find a copy of this awesome indie author book at http://www.amazon.com/Wolf-Feed-Vargr-Clan-Trilogy-ebook/dp/B00PCBFGBU

And you can find out more about the wonderful Anglea Stevens at http://www.angelastevens.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment