Thursday 6 November 2014

NaNoWriMo 2014

November has come around again.


NaNoWrimo is here. 

Sixth day in and where is my word count? 4773. Yet I’m meant to be hitting 10’000 by tonight. I don’t think it’s going to happen.

The rules are to write a 50’000 word novel/novelette in a month. A new story.

I have that many unfinished stories that I’ve joined the rebels and writing the endings for two stories. Dragon Tails Part Two and Stained White. Both stories have blown out of their original word count. I expected them both to be about 30’000 words. Well, Dragon Tails is about 80’000, not finished! Stained White may still come in under the original count. But not going to bet on it.

So next year you might be able to read about the conclusion of Skeat and Tarlan’s adventures. Maybe even find out who Lisha really is and how join her as her memory returns. The plot in now getting very exciting over on Wattpad. If you haven’t yet read the story. Go check it out.


Am I including this word count? Hell yes! 186 words. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment