Friday 3 May 2013

Winner and New Draft




Well, I made it again. Barely. I’m now a Nano camp winner too! And a proud owner of another unfinished draft that will drive me insane when I get around to editing it.




It’s called Demonic Creations. A story I came up with years ago but never got around to writing. I instead wrote the pre squeal. Which has nothing to do with the storyline at the moment…
The blub is, Jeremy, Archer younger brother swears Archer was abducted by aliens. No one believes him, especially not Archer. Years later, Archer is worried about Jeremy, he seems distant and into some weird stories and things.
After an attack by demons, Jeremy’s story doesn’t sound so strange. But Jeremy wont answer his phone, sending Archer to search for his brother and what happened the night he was abducted.
Still a working progress and have promised myself not to look at it again until Dragon Tails is finished!
Back to editing!

No comments:

Post a Comment