Friday 17 May 2013

Dragging my feet!

Well it's almost been two weeks since I said I might be finished in two weeks... Surprise surprise! I'm not!

I'm still going to try for this weekend.

I've had a great lot of encouragement from Wattpad. I had only planned to place a few chapters up there to try getting feedback and I've received:

YAY NEW CHAPTER!!! It's been 2 days, but it feels like forever! I love this story, more soon please!


I hope there is more. Did you finish it?

YAY!!! I MUST KNOW MORE!!!!! :D

Please write more! I want to know if the believe Skeat!




This is great! Dragon people! And I love books when the characters come from somewhere other than Earth and then go there! Keep it up!

 Your dragon book is great! I only read dragon/fantasy books, and this is defiantly one of the better ones!

Pressure is on and I'll be posting more! So thanks to Dragonwing771,  Sauthca and Vapurr for your support!

And big thanks to Tonin, a member on the Critique Circle for being the second person to fully read and critique Dragon Tails. His help on plot holes, better suggestions and flow were gold. I've also finished critiquing his story MoonDust.  It's a great story set on the moon in the future during a world war. I was excited to find out he's planning part two and three! I can't wait!

Better get back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment